Pictorial portrait of the taboo light of Christ
Religious painting of the event narrated by the synoptic gospels of Saint Matthew, Saint Mark and Saint Luke, where it is narrated that our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of his apostles Peter, Santigua and John, changed shape on a mountain, becoming radiant in divine Glory. Right there, Jesus was called »Son» by the voice of his Father God from heaven. The painting portrays, then, Christ releasing his luminous and glorious rays at the moment of his transfiguration. Given the proximity of his Passion, this narration can announce to us, from that high mountain, the rise that awaited him towards Calvary.
- Oil painting with final varnishing.
- Canvas arranged on wooden frame (frame not included).
- 30 x 40 centimeters | Vertical format.
- Sacred Art | Expressionism.
Secure payment method through Paypal. You can pay with your credit card if you don't have a PayPal account.
* National and international shipments certified with tracking number through the transport companies UPS (United Parcel Service) and FedEx Corporation.
* Approximate drying time before sending freshly painted works: 1 month
Custom paintings of different themes are accepted. Email with the artist to request your order.
General policy: No refunds of the original works.
In the case of a product that has suffered damage during shipping, you should contact us immediately through the Contact Form or through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the case has been examined, we will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period of time if the replacement by a new similar work or other differences (to be chosen by the client) at the same price as the damaged work.