Religious painting of Hildegard von Bingen
Pictorial portrait of the multidisciplinary German mysticism also known as the Sybil of the Rhine and Teutonic prophetess. As a multifaceted intellectual saint, she was linked to many other scientific and cultural doctrines, being a writer, composer, philosopher, naturalist, scientist or doctor, among other disciplines.
Considered by many experts as the mother of natural history. For centuries it has been recognized by the Church as holy, but it would not be until 2012 when Pope Benedict XVI granted it the title of Doctor of the Church.
- Oil painting with final varnishing.
- Canvas arranged on a wooden frame.
- 55 x 46 centimeters | Vertical format.
- Sacred Art | Impressionism | Expressionism.
Secure payment method through Paypal. You can pay with your credit card if you don't have a PayPal account.
* National and international shipments certified with tracking number through the transport companies UPS (United Parcel Service) and FedEx Corporation.
* Approximate drying time before sending freshly painted works: 1 month
Custom paintings of different themes are accepted. Email with the artist to request your order.
General policy: No refunds of the original works.
In the case of a product that has suffered damage during shipping, you should contact us immediately through the Contact Form or through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the case has been examined, we will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period of time if the replacement by a new similar work or other differences (to be chosen by the client) at the same price as the damaged work.